The UCI 2020 Cycling eSports World Championship will be broadcasted, where and when can you watch it?
On December 9, cycling will write a new page in its history with the celebration of the first UCI Cycling eSports World Championship. It will be the first time that virtual rainbow jerseys are delivered and will mark the entry of professional cycling into a new era. If you don't want to miss it, here we tell you where and when to watch it.
Where and when to watch the UCI 2020 Cycling eSports World Championship
Next Wednesday December 9 will be the start of the women's and men's races, with the same route and distance, for the first UCI Cycling eSports World Championship in Watopia, at 14:00 UTC / GMT. There will be cyclist of the importance of Anna van der Breggen, Iván García Cortina, Rigoberto Urán or Esteban Chavez. There will also be mountain bike representation with the presence of the current XCO World Champion Jordan Sarrou and the Swiss Lars Forster.
For those who do not want to miss it, here is a list of the televisions that will be broadcasting it:
- Spain: TVE ( https://www.rtve.es/deportes/mas-tdp/directo/ )
- Europe: Eurosport 2 with commentaries in 21 different languages ( https://www.eurosport.co.uk/ )
- Asia Pacific: Eurosport
- Belgium: RTBF ( www.rtbf.be/sport )
- Belgium: VRT ( www.sporza.be )
- France: L'Equipe ( www.lequipe.fr )
- New Zealand: Sky TV NZ ( https://www.sky.co.nz/ )
- Norway: TV2 ( https://sumo.tv2.no )
- South Africa: SuperSport ( https://supersport.com/ )
- USA and Canada: FloSports ( https://www.flosports.tv/ )
It can also be followed from your computer or mobile device on Zwift's own YouTube channel.