Koretzky debuts Orbea Oiz OMX in Les Gets
French rider Victor Koretzky started the 2021 season in an unbeatable way getting his first World Cup victory in Albstadt, now he arrives at the Les Gets circuit surrounded by his home crowd to face the final countdown to Tokyo and he does it with new colors on his brand new Orbea Oiz OMX.
Victor Koretzky's new Orbea Oiz OMX
The Orbea Oiz was renewed in 2021 with changes to its geometry, 430 mm chainstays, and the great prominence of OMX carbon, now also present in the rear triangle. The result is a very light, efficient and reactive full suspension mountain bike, perfect for competition.
The KMC Orbea team has been using this model since before its presentation and Victor Koretzky has already taken it to the top of the podium in some important races, such as Banyoles. But for the second half of the season his Orbea Oiz abandons the blue and orange color to adopt a more sober aesthetic in dark color.
Victor Koretzky's Orbea Oiz OMX Full Assembly
- Frame: ORBEA Oiz Carbon OMX
- Fork: Fox Float Step-Cast 32 (100 mm)
- Rear shock: Fox i-line DPS
- Tires: Michelin, modelos Jet XCR, Force XC, Wild XC, Mud
- Wheels: Mavic Crossmark SL Ultimate
- Brakes: Shimano XTR with Galfer 160mm discs
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XTR - Casette 10-51
- Cranksets: FSA with integrated power meter
- Chain: KMC 12 Speed Gold
- Chainring: FSA 36tooth
- Pedals: Look Carbon TI
- Saddle: Prologo Full Speed Ahead
- Grips: Prologo