A closer look at Nino Schurter's new Scott Spark 2022
The presentation of the new Scott Spark 2022 took place in Leogang, Austria, at the same circuit where the third round of the World Cup will be held this weekend. The Scott SRAM team members were there with Nino Schurter at the head and we had the opportunity to see their new Spark up close. Do you dare to say how much it weighs?
Nino Schurter's Scott Spark 2022 in detail
If you want to know everything about the new integrated shock absorption system or how the geometry of the Scott Spark 2022 has changed, you can take a look at this other article where we tell you all about it.
Complete assembly of Nino Schurter's Scott Spark RC World Cup 2022
- Frame: Spark RC World Cup HMX SL with integrated suspension system
- Handlebar with integrated stem: Syncros Fraser IC SL 700mm, 100mm stem -40°.
- Crankset: SRAM Eagle XX1 175mm
- Chainring: SRAM Quark 38t with integrated power meter
- Brakes: SRAM Level Ultimate with 160mm discs
- Fork: RockShox SID 120 mm
- Shock: RockShox Nude 120mm
- Wheels: Syncross SL 30mm inner, manufactured from a single piece of carbon fibre.
- Tyres: Maxxis Aspen 2.40 170TPI
- Drivetrain: SRAM AXS Eagle XX1 electronic - 10-52
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb AXS
- Saddle: Syncros Tofino
- Grips: EsiGrip Chunky
- Weight: 10.5kg (lightest 120mm frame on the market)