Van der Poel's Canyon Inflite CF SLX for the CX World Championships 2023 in detail
This weekend the 2023 CX World Championships will be held in Hoogerheide, Netherlands, and Mathieu van der Poel has the chance to win the rainbow jersey again in front of his home crowd. He will be riding the Canyon Inflite CF SLX that he has been racing and winning on all season.
Setup and details of Van der Poel's Canyon Inflite CF SLX for the CX World Championship 2023
It seems that this new Inflite is already a final version and could be officially presented soon. The frame now has stylized lines and aesthetically what stands out the most is the new total integration of the cable routing from the handlebars.
- Frame: Canyon Inflite CF SLX
- Handlebar: Canyon CP10 - 410mm with 110mm stem
- Seatpost: Canyon S13 VCLS CF
- Saddle: Selle Italia Kit Carbon Flow
- Pedals: Shimano XTR
- Groupset: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Hydraulic R9100
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace 11-30
- Brakes: Shimano R9100 with 140mm discs
- Wheelset: Dura Ace C50
- Tyres: Dugast