Alan Hatherly's Cannondale Scalpel in detail
South African Alan Hatherly has been one of the most consistent riders this season and after winning the first Short Track of the year, in Petrópolis, he has not stopped being one of the usual rivals for the podium. Here we bring you in detail the Cannondale Scalpel with which he is competing in 2022.
Alan Hatherly's Cannondale Scalpel
Proof of his great performance is that Hatherly is third in the overall World Cup standings, even after finishing a long way behind in Vallnord, where he was only able to finish 25th after a week of illness.
Under the feet of the Cannondale Factory Racing rider this season we have almost always seen the Cannondale Scalpel that we were able to have a few minutes in Vallnord to analyze it in detail.
- Frame: Cannondale Scalpel Ballistec Hi-Mod Carbon
- Stem: Enve Carbono
- Handlebar: Enve M5
- Fork: Lefty Ocho Carbon 110mm
- Rear shock: Fox Float Shox 100mm
- Dropper seatpost: Fox Transfer SL
- Brakes: Shimano XTR M9100 with 160 mm discs
- Drivetrain: Shimano XTR M9100 12v 10-51
- Crankset: Shimano XTR 170mm with Stages power meter
- Wheels: Enve Carbono M5
- Tires : Schwalbe Racing Ray/Ralph
- Grips: Prologo Mastery
- Pedals: Shimano XTR
- Saddle: Prologo Scratch M5 Pas