Scott Scale Oyster Pink, Kate Courtney is premiering her new bike
Just one year ago the 2019 World Cup started in Albstadt, a race that Kate Courtney dominated with authority and in which she chose a hardtail mountain bike to win: the Scott Scale RC. The same model that Courtney now debuts with a special Oyster Pink customization.
Kate Courtney's Scott Scale RC Oyster Pink
"The Scale not only is incredibly light, it also provides standing comfort in the rear triangle which is super important when riding technical descents. It saves me energy in both uphills and downhills"
"Find someone that looks at you the way I look at this new custom Scott Scale"
With these comments it is clear that the current World Cup champion has liked the new Oyster Pink kit of her Scale very much and is looking forward to the competition.
"Still not sure when I’ll be able to debut this on the race course but in the meantime I’m soaking up all the extra style watts training hard at home".
Assembly of Kate Courtney's Scott Scale RC Oyster Pink
- Frame: Scott Scale RC special edition with pink nacre paint to match other Courtney equipment such as jersey, shorts and glasses
- Handlebar: Syncros Fraiser iC SL with integrated power
- Telescopic seat post: Rock Shox Reverb AXS
- Fork: Rock Shox Sid SL 2021
- Transsmision: SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS 1x12 with new integrated Quarq potentiometer
- Pedals: HT M1T
- Wheels: DT Swiss DT Swiss MC 1200
- Tires: Maxxis Aspen
What do you think of this special edition Oyster Pink? Do you like this colour combination better than last year's?