Lars Forster's impressive new SCOTT Spark in detail
Last season, Swiss rider Lars Forster became European XCO champion in Serbia for the second time in his career. He did so in 2018, a year before he joined the SCOTT SRAM team, and won his first Cape Epic wearing the same European jersey that he will wear again in South Africa in a few weeks. There, too, he will debut a stunning new SCOTT Spark RC fully customised by his team.
SCOTT Spark RC European Champion edition for Lars Forster
To commemorate Forster's European championship, SCOTT SRAM has developed an eye-catching and stylish design in collaboration with Lars. The Swiss rider will compete on this bike for the entire 2022 season.
The new SCOTT Spark can already be fitted with 2 jerry cans, but we have already seen Nino Schurter racing with only one in a stage race like the Tankwa Trek. We don't know which configuration they will choose for the Cape Epic 2022.
Complete assembly of Lars Forster's SCOTT Spark European Champion Edition for 2022
- Frame: SCOTT SPARK RC CARBON HMX SL CUSTOM
- Fork: ROCKSHOX SID ULTIMATE RD3 AIR/ BLACKBOX RACE DAY DAMPER 3 MODE, 120MM TRAVEL, 44MM OFFSET
- Shock Absorber: ROCKSHOX NUDE 5 RLC3 TRUNNION
- Suspension remote control: SCOTT TWINLOC 2 TECHNOLOGY, 3 SUSPENSION MODES
- Handlebars with integrated stem: SYNCROS FRASER IC SL WC / -40° / 90MM / 700MM
- Dropper seatpost: ROCKSHOX REVERB AXS 100MM, TITANIUM BOLTS
- Saddle: SYNCROS TOFINO REGULAR SL CHANNEL
- Grips: SYNCROS FOAM
- Pedals: HT COMPONENTS M2
- Rear derailleur: SRAM XX1 EAGLE AXS/ 12SPEED
- Cranks: SRAM XX1 EAGLE DUB POWER METER, 175MM/ 36T CHAINRING
- Chain: SRAM XX1 EAGLE CHAIN
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1299 EAGLE/ 10-50T
- Brakes: SRAM LEVEL ULTIMATE
- Wheels: SYNCROS SILVERTON SL2-30MM, 29"
- Tyres: MAXXIS ASPEN 29x2.40WT 170TPI EXO/TR
- Bottle cage: TOPEAK SHUTTLE CAGE CARBON
- GPS: GARMIN EDGE 520
- Sealing liquid: OKO MAGIC MILK HIGH FIBRE