Jenny Rissveds' Ibis Exie in detail
Team 31 led by Sweden's Jenny Rissveds has had a major change of material for the new season. The team's bikes are now from Californian manufacturer Ibis Cycles, a brand little known in Europe but which has just finished on the World Cup podium with its Exie model after Rissveds' great Short Track in Albstadt.
Jenny Rissveds' new Ibis Exie for 2022 in detail
Team 31, consisting of Jenny Rissveds and Kelsey Urban, has been reinforced in 2022 with the signing of Sweden's Linn Gustafzzon, but her absence in Brazil delayed the team's debut until the World Cup in Albstadt.
And it was on the German circuit that we were able to see Jenny Rissveds' new and "exotic" mountain bike first-hand. We say "exotic" because we are dealing with a brand little known in the XCO, this is its first full suspension model for the modality, and that debuts for the first time in the World Cup.
If we had to pick one feature of this Exie it would be its DW-Link suspension system. A system rarely used for XCO but which improves traction and thrust in out of the saddle situations.
Jenny Rissveds' complete set-up of the Ibis Exie
- Frame: Ibis Exie size S
- Fork: Fox 34 SC Factory with Kashima finish
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Kashima
- Seat post: Fox Transfer SL
- Handlebar: Race Face Next SL 700 mm
- Saddle: S-Works Mirror
- Pedals: Shimano XTR
- Drivetrain: Shimano XTR M9100 10-51T
- Crankset: Shimano XTR 170 mm with 32T chainring
- Brakes: Shimano XTR with 160 mm discs
- Wheels: Ibis Carbon Rims with internal width of 28
- Tyres: Continental
- Weight approx: 9.5KG