A hardtail is once again dressed in rainbow, a closer look at Pauline-Ferrand Prevot's Pinarello Dogma XC HT
Pauline Ferrand-Prevot won a few weeks ago the Short Track and XCO World Championships with a Pinarello Dogma XC HT that was presented the same week. Since then she is racing with this hardtail mountain bike that for Les Gets was dressed for the first time with the world championship rainbow.
Pauline dresses in rainbow the Pinarello Dogma XC HT
Few mountain bike models can boast of having won a World Championship the same week of their presentation. But we could say that the Pinarello Domga XC HT had an advantage when you consider that it was developed specifically for world champion Pauline Ferrand-Prévot. With it she revalidated the rainbow jersey in Glasgow and since then she has been racing in the World Cup in Andorra and Les Gets. It has been in the latter where for the first time she has been customized with the rainbow colors of her jersey.
Full setup of Pauline Ferrand-Prevot's Pinarello DOGMA XC HT
- Frame: Pinarello DOGMA XC Hardtail (in development)
- Wheels: Priceton P1 carbon (prototype)
- Tyres: Continental Race King 2.2
- Handlebar and integrated stem: Most
- Drivetrain: Shimano XTR with 36T chainring and 10-51T cassette
- Crankset: Shimano XTR with Stages integrated power meter
- Dropper post: Vertical Helium
- Brakes: Shimano XTR with 160 mm discs
- Fork: SR Suntour Axon Werx 34 Carbon
- Saddle: Fizik
- Grips: ESI Grip