SCOTT Spark 34: a very special edition to commemorate the World Cup victories record
It has become a tradition that every time Nino Schurter achieves a major victory or a record win SCOTT surprises him with a special edition of his inseparable Spark. But this time it's the first time that N1NO replaces SCOTT in the middle of the frame and does so to commemorate Shurter's record-breaking 34th win in Lenzerheide.
Scott Spark "N1NO 34" with RockShox Flight Attendant
The Leogang World Cup circuit is one of the few where some riders consider whether to race on hardtail or full suspension, something that hasn't happened to Nino Schurter for a long time. He has been racing only on SCOTT Spark for years and this time he will be racing on a very special one: the Spark N1NO 34.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
This special edition for the World Champion has been uniquely customized and on a matte black base it is the first time we see the N1NO name along the down tube, replacing the SCOTT branding itself.
Along the bike are distributed, in gold, the dates and races in which he has achieved each of his 34 victories. And it seems that this picture had been prepared for some time because it is curious that he had left a hole to handwrite the date and place of his last victory, Lenzerheide.
Its set-up is practically identical to the one we saw in Lenzerheide a week ago and it stands out that it will race again with the Flight Attendant electronic suspensions that RockShox is developing specifically for XC. Here you can see them in detail.
Nino Schurter's SCOTT SPARK 34 full set-up
- Frame: SCOTT SPARK RC CARBON HMX SL CUSTOM
- Fork: ROCKSHOX FLIGHT ATTENDANT 120MM PROTOTYPE
- Shock: ROCKSHOX FLIGHT ATTENDANT PROTOTYPE
- Controller: ROCKSHOX AXS FLIGHT ATTENDANT
- Handlebar: SYNCROS FRASER IC SL WC / -40° / 80MM / 700MM
- Seatpost: ROCKSHOX REVERB AXS 100MM, TITANIUM BOLTS
- Saddle: SYNCROS TOFINO REGULAR SL CHANNEL
- Grips: SYNCROS
- Pedals: HT COMPONENTS M2 TITANIUM
- Rear derailleur: SRAM XX SL EAGLE TRANSMISSION AXS/ 12SPEED
- Shifter: SRAM SL EC AXS CONTROLLER AXS
- Crankset: SRAM XX SL EAGLE TRANSMISSION POWER METER, 170MM/ 38T CHAINRING
- Chain: SRAM XX SL EAGLE TRANSMISSION CHAIN
- Cassette: SRAM XX SL CS-1299 EAGLE TRANSMISSION / 10-52T
- Brakes: SRAM LEVEL ULTIMATE STEALTH 4 PISTON
- Wheels: SYNCROS SILVERTON
- Tyres: MAXXIS ASPEN 29x2.40
- Bottle cage: TOPEAK FEZA CAGE
- Cyclocomputer: GARMIN EDGE 840