New Rockrider Race 900 makes its debut at the Albstadt World Cup
A few weeks ago, the new Rockrider Race 900 was officially presented, a lightweight and modern hardtail mountain bike developed by Decathlon, which the Rockrider Racing Team is using for the first time at the Albstadt World Cup. Here we can see its set-up in detail.
The Rockrider Racing Team's Race 900 at the Albstadt World Cup in detail
Although we say that this model is making its debut in this World Cup, the truth is that we saw it here last year riding under the feet of Lucas Dubau. At that time it was a prototype from which this new Race 900 was born.
Full set-up of the Race 900 of the Rockrider Racing Team
- Frame: Rockrider Race 900 in size M 1030 g
- Fork: 120 mm Manitou R7 Pro
- Handlebars: Protaper Hyperlite
- Seat post: Bike Yoke Divine SL
- Saddle: Fizik Versus Evo R3 Adaptive
- Pedals: Look X-Track Carbon Ti
- Drivetrain: SRAM XX1 EAGLE AXS
- Brakes: TRP Slate
- Wheels: Mavic Crossmax SL Ultimate
- Tyres: Hutchinson prototype
- Bottle cage: Van Rysel Carbon