Mathieu Van der Poel's Canyon Lux CFR for the XC World Championships in detail
This is one of the most anticipated returns of recent times and will do so in the most important race of the year. Mathieu van der Poel will race again in XC, it will be in the XC World Championship on the 12th and it will be on this Canyon Lux CFR.
This is the Canyon Lux CFR with which Van der Poel returns to mountain biking
- Frame: Canyon Lux CFR
- Fork: Fox 34 120mm
- Shock: Fox Float DPS 100 mm
- Drivetrain: Shimano XTR with 175mm crankset and 10-51 cassette
- Brakes: Shimano XTR
- Wheels: DUKE LUCKY JACK SLS4 28 mm carbon rims with Shimano XTR M8110 hubs
- Handlebar with integrated stem: Canyon CP0008 720 mm handlebars and 115 mm stem with -22º.
- Grips: ESI Grips chunky
- Seatpost: Canyon S29CF - 30.9 - 400mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia Flite Boost MVDP Edition
- Pedals: Shimano XTR
- Tyres: Maxxis Aspen