Van Der Poel makes his CX Calendar 2023-24 official: 13 races, 6 weeks and the World Championship as grand finale
The current CX World Champion Mathieu van der Poel had already advanced some details of the 2023-24 cyclo-cross calendar that he has just presented. In total there will be 13 races, 6 of which will be on the CX World Cup Calendar, and finally it is confirmed that he will compete again in Spain at the Benidorm race.
Van der Poel's Cyclocross Calendar for the 2023-24 season looks like this
It will start in Mol, Belgium on December 22, 2023 and finish 6 weeks and 13 races later on February 4, 2024 at the World Championships in Tabor, Czech Republic.
- Exact Cross Mol, Belgium 22/12
- World Cup Antwerpen, Belgium 23/12
- World Cup Gavere, Belgium 26/12
- Superprestige Diegem, Belgium 28/12
- Exact Cross Loenhout, Belgium 29712
- World Cup Hulst, Nehterlands 30/12
- X2O Baal, Belgium 01/01
- X2O Koksijde, Belgium 04/1
- World Cup Zonhoven, Belgium 07/01
- World Cup Benidorm, Spain 21/01
- X2O Hamme, Belgium, 27/01
- World Cup Hoogerheide, Netherlands 28/01
- World Championships Tabor, Czech Republic 04/02
As already announced, his calendar for this season has been reduced to 13 races spread over the last 10 days of the year and the month of January 2024, and in the event that he retains his world championship title on February 4, he will not have the option of wearing the jersey again until next season as, in principle, that will be his last race of the season.